Friday, September 10, 2004

Update, thanks to Google!!!

I quote:
"Besides that, doves and pigeons mate for life and therefore were used as a symbol of "fidelity." Hence, these two birds have become the most endearing symbols of the spirit of valentines day."

Not so endearing when it twats you on the back of your head!!!

So, either this was God reminding me of what I have, and rather that having a flock of white doves fly over me as I kiss my Girlfriend, so strong in his opinion (God that is), he bitch slaps me upside the head with a carcass of a pigeon to drive home his point.

Or, my relationship is in so much trouble, God takes a symbol of love and fidelity and cracks it into my skull to make his point... "Is she the one Lord?" I ask... TWAT!!! "Here's your sign Jackass, have a dead Pigeon... It's not like I'm f***ing busy or anything, write a song about it music boy," replied God.

You decide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares