Monday, September 06, 2004

NEWS FLASH!!!

WHEN GOD ATTACKS

So I'm crossing the street after buying some fresh fruit, when something heavy hits me on the back of my head, almost knocking me over!!! I thought at the time that one of my friends had thrown something at me and I remember being angry thinking it was a bit of a hard throw... Not to mention accurate. So I look around the floor to find whatever it was that had hit me and do you know what it was?

The carcass of a bloody great pigeon!!! Yep, bleeding and quite dead, probably attacked by some of our local giant seagulls!!! I'm not sure if it fell from a roof or from the sky itself but the thing twatted me on the back of my head!!! A passer by came over to check I was okay and pulled some of the thingss feathers from my hair and informed me that I had its blood on my shirt... And how was your day!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares