Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Played at the Acoustic Music Club on Monday and tried out a new tune 'My run', diamonds on the inside by Ben Harper, Volcano by Rice, Sold by me and a bad version of Cannonball, with feeding back vocals and out of tune guitar... Still, it's all part of the game.

I am playing at 7pm on Thursday at Gorey Fete with a 30 minute set, jamming a few tunes with Alex, Phil and Simon. Setlist will probably sound like this:

Volcano ~ Damo
Diamonds on the inside ~ Harper
Sold ~ JT
I'd do anything ~ Jason Mraz
Sail away ~ David Gray
My run ~ JT
The Professor ~ Damo

It's a gamble playing the new one, but it's nice to push yourself from time to time, especially in front of an audience.

I'm looking forward to getting back in Basement Records to collaborate with Simon on some new stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares