Friday, September 24, 2004

Most of you probably didn't know that apart from writing music, I am also a keen writer of fiction. I don't think Stephen King needs to worry about me taking his throne any time soon but I have been published a few times and have had stories in LEGEND and Here & Now Magazine.
I had some great news today, Here & Now are going to publish another of my short stories later in the year.

I am a huge fan of horror and fantasy novels and it is these genres in which I usually experiment. Most of my short stories are strange tales bordering on horror or at least include a horror/fantastic element. My latest publishing success however, can be classed as Spec Fiction or Science Fiction. There are no aliens or robots mind you, just a play around with quantum physics and inter-dimensional travel.

Whatever genre and whatever topic I write about, characters are the most important element for me, it's how these characters, people like you and me, react to these strange and fantastic situations, which make writing fun.

Anyway, I am writing a novel-length fantasy/horror tale and working on short stories all the time so I will also update this blog on writing news when I get it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares