Thursday, June 23, 2005

Live on Sunday...

Playing at The Splash on Sunday evening, come and check it out... one or two other bands will also be playing so it should be a chilled-out, HOT and entertaining night.

People found my blog this week searching Google for, and this is the best one yet... 'mutual masturbation' and 'Shania Twain's live guitarist'.

Mutual Masturbation, eh? In my blog I said:

I like playing to a mix of musicians AND general punters simply there to enjoy the music, I know the musicians usually out number punters at these things, but playing to a room of musicians seems to me, a bit like mutual masturbation!!!

I'm not sure what that google-ite was after!

I think the 'Shania Twain's live guitarist' found me because I compared Mary McBride, to Shania Twain and talked about Paul Carbonara, Blondie's guitarist.

Google is fascinating, and of course the more I mention things like 'mutual masturbation' the more results it kicks up for the perverts looking to... what the hell are they looking for? A club? Actually I better stop typing that, um how about 'hot girls looking to hump a musician'... yea, Google is like fishing!

Last Night's Gig

Bond's was good fun, not exactly busy but I enjoy that sometimes. Considering how long it's been since I played a two hour set, I didn't really mess up or forget any of the old tunes and I even got to play some newish originals, including 'Mellowdrama' and 'I'm so cold, son'.

It was also great to catch up with James and Melissa, who are back on the island now that James has completed his law degree... Results this Friday, fingers crossed dude.

James is a top bloke and we met working on the door for a few of the clubs over here, in fact, James was working the shift with me the night I got bitten by a scumbag!

Horses can't puke

Did you know that? A horse at my mum's stables died from a twisted gut and it could be because of the food the idiots who work at a nearby hotel keep feeding the horses as they graze. Turns out that potato peel is a big killer for horses. They simply can't regurgitate, it's impossible... so if something is wrong it their guts, it's too bad for Ed! If you don't believe me, check out Answerpool.

And during my search, I also learned that Kangaroos and Emus can't walk backwards!


3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'girls looking to hump a musician' - that is what you would type into a search engine if you were a musician looking for girls. Do you really want musicians that are looking for girls to find your site?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Justin 'AnteVirus' Thorne said...

Let's see what happens...

Are you a musician looking to hump girls? hence why you found me and why you are annoyed? lol

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Justin 'AnteVirus' Thorne said...

Um... so what is your advice on what I should put in my blog for girls who are searching for musicans to hump on the Internet... do girls even do that?

You do know I was joking, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares