Friday, June 17, 2005

Gig update...

Playing at 'The Splash' open mic tonight... unless the article in the Jersey Evening Post makes me look like a complete fuck'tard! If it does then I am staying in for at least three weeks...

Also, don't forget Bond's next Wednesday, just me and my acoustic guitar singing new original tunes, old original tunes and choice covers of tunes by the likes of Ray Lamontagne, James Blunt, Pete Murray, Ben Harper, Damien Rice & David Gray.

Today I am finishing work early to go for a surf... or if my boss asks, a 'boardmeeting'.

Just checked my Webstats, and web surfers found my blog after searching for things like 'funny blogs', 'blower's daughter karaoke', 'damien rice downloads' and perhaps more worryingly... unless you read my comic book post... 'seduction of the innocents'! heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares