Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Gig Update...

Playing at BOND'S tonight from about 7:15pm... two sets, for about an hour each and MAN it has been a while since I played some of those songs... there should be plenty of footage tonight for my blooper tape!

Of course I don't have a blooper tape and no one is filming the gig, I just mean I expect to fuck up a lot with songs I haven't played for months...

Also going to try out a few new ones, originals and covers.

My own tunes tonight will include:

Sold
Like home

Lonely road
Don't we just make fools of ourselves
Cold river
My run
Mellowdrama
So cold, son

and maybe 'Cooling down' if there's time.

Also gonna try out a few newbie covers:

Beautiful ~ James Blunt
So Beautiful ~ Pete Murray
Narrow escape ~ Ray Lamontagne
Jolene ~ Ray Lamontagne

The old classics will be thrown down, plenty of damien rice, ben harper, a bit of jason mraz and goo goo dolls.

**NEW GIG**

Thanks to bluesman, Fergus, I'm at THE SPLASH on Sunday night (26th)...

Check it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares