Friday, November 11, 2005

Update...

Hey, hey...

Sorry I have been shunning my blog, it's bad form I know, but I've been hooked on 'MySpace' lately! If you hang out there, make sure to add me... the New York version of 'Sold' is there too if you fancy hearing some tunes.

Making some progress on the music, I have loads of new tunes written and I'll be going into Basement Records very soon to record live-take versions so I can send them off to NYC for Tommy and Paul to get some ideas.

I'm making headway on finding financial support for the trip to New York and I'm talking to some management companies, which all looks good.

I have some shows this month in Jersey; I'm playing @ Fridays (yes that is the name of the bar... Fridays) on Wednesday, supporting Fergus and on the 26th November, I am playing on the middle floor in the Live Lounge, for their charity gig, the 24-hour JamFest... come and support it, three floors of bands, mellow acoustic dudes like me, and full on rockers... something for everyone!

Last night was cool at the Splash, I played ten tunes and got chatting to Derrin Nauendorf and Pete Cornelius, two mind-blowing guitarists and singer-songwriters, whilst Fergus kicked out the jams.

I have an amazing new press kit, which will be available to download at my site soon... thanks to my talented mate, Harry... cheers man.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Justin 'AnteVirus' Thorne said...

Wow... and there was me thinking you were just spamming my blog you miserable prick, but as you actually take the time to say NICE BLOG, I guess you are genuine... you know what, I think I will take a look at the link you provide... such a nice guy.

F.U.C.K...O.F.F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares