Thursday, May 18, 2006

New tune...

I recorded a new tune at Basement Records on Monday and you can hear it over at MySpace and you can download it for 50p over at TightTunes!

View from the shelf

Vocals & Guitar - jT
Keyboards & Bass - Simon Larbalestier
Percussion - Alex Glendining


Written by jT

Lyrics

Freedom drowns me as it rushes in
intimidation comes with open doors
language has moved on without me
don't understand the game let alone the scores

the shelf seems so high when you're looking down
and your legs feel like trembling with regrets and fears
head swimming from the vertigo of taking the next step
and I can't even see your house from here


it's not even my own voice in my head it's yours... move on, move on, move on, move on, move on

looking around at the other faces in the trench
niave and hopeful and wide of eyes
what are we looking for at the end of this fight
an illusion of peace and commitment with ties


head swimming from the vertigo of taking the next stepand I can't even see your house from here

it's not even my own voice in my head it's yours... move on, move on, move on, move on, move on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares