Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Alright, '...honey' is now available in SeeDee John's for people who live in Jersey (or you can of course buy it from me if you see me playing live)... Everyone else can order from JustinThorne.com, and soon you can get it from CDBABY.com, Garageband.com and Tower Records (they are better options if you live in the States or are closer to the USA than to me).

When I dropped the CDs in to SeeDee Johns, they told me people had already asked for the album, which is pretty cool.

I am rehearsing tonight with Sean for the TV session on Friday, then popping in to the open mic at Squires to play a few tunes.

Dunno what I'm gonna play on TV, probably one cover and one original but not sure what just yet, Sean and I are gonna play through a few tonight and decide.

Morroccan Roll are starting to promote the launch of '...honey' and have even updated their site http://www.moroccanroll.co.uk/

My mate Harry has printed some amazing posters for the album, hopefully SD John will put one up in the shop... The others will be plastered around town mwoah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa.... I just need my postcards to turn up so I can bombard people.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares