Monday, January 17, 2005

Live Aid For Asia 2005

Was great fun. It's a shame I was on so early (6pm) as the place was nearly empty and later on it was so busy you couldn't move, but I was just glad I was asked to play and it's for a worthy cause, to say the least.

Alex Glendining was great to turn up and play some percussion for my tunes, it's been a while since I played with Percussionista and it felt good.

Set:

Volcano
I'm so cold, son
Insane
Lonely Road
Sold
Sail Away

I stuck around and enjoyed sets by Malarky, Benny the Moth and The Big Hellos.

I will try and get a few gigs at the Moody Blues, it's a great venue and has a good vibe to the place.

On FRIDAY, I am playing for the first time with a new ROCK band at the Splash open mic. Some great musicians and we play some fun songs including SMOOTH, by Santana, CALIFORNICATION by the Chilli Peppers and RIDERS ON THE STORM by the Doors to name but a few!!!

Come and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares